Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh. My. Gosh. Cake!

I decided to try the chocolate cake on the back of the Swans Down Cake Flour box. OH. MY. GOSH.

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I made it in my petite loaf pan just for a little variety. At the last minute I decided to give the chocolate buttercream icing recipe that they suggested a try as well. Success! Finally. The consistency was spot on. It was a little heavy on the sweet side, but when I paired it with the cake it worked really good. I would post the recipes but, I can't find them online... and I guess I'm inept at copying it from the box? sorry.



I'll confess I usually don't eat much of what I make, but I couldn't stop. It was sooooo good I decided to rename it "Oh. My. Gosh. Cake!"

1 comment:

Bo said...

I wish I had it right now!