Monday, October 21, 2013

Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Well, I am a sucker for Cookie Dough.  So, this seemed like a win from hearing the very name.  My sister in law made these for a party a few years ago and I was so impressed with the frosting.  It tastes like cookie dough, but of course doesn't have raw egg in it!  It is actually made with flour which I was a little hesitant about... but it is DELICIOUS!  I made these for a baby shower last year... but I also found these pictures on my computer of the first time I made them.  So, repost!  The recipe is really that good.  Head over to Annie Eats to make your own.  On these, instead of making the filling, I just dropped a break and bake tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough in the top of the cupcake and let it sink in.  To be honest, I really think you could get away with just the cake and the frosting.  No need to add a filling unless you are feeling wild and crazy!





No comments: