Friday, July 13, 2012

Message In Cookies

I realize it's been a dreadfully long time since I've posted any baked goods.  I'm still alive and kickin' just not as bloggy as I once was.  Thanks to a Christmas gift card from a friend about a year ago I was introduced to William Sonoma.  Of course I've known about the store, but thought of it as a high end snobbery outlet.  I had no idea what wonders there were to behold!  Sauces, utencils, and gadgets... OH MY!

One of the special items I purchased were the Message In Cookie Cutters.  I knew these would perfectly compliment the iced sugar cookie recipe I've been perfecting.  I can personalize a message on the cookie!


To add embellishments and icing I also purchased the detailed decorating pen.  


By these powers combined... I whipped up a personalized batch of cookies for a co-worker's birthday.  An edible nod to some of our inter office inside humor.  Lots of fun!  Lots of YUM!


No comments: